Saturday 27 June 2009

BYE BYE Benefit


As some of you know (if you follow me on twitter and watch my YT video's) today was my last day at benefit cosmetics!
I was kind of sad to leave, but also in a way happy to starting something new and fresh.
I love all the girls i work with and i really had the best store manager in the world. (you may be wondering why i was leaving LOL)
And they got me some cute little gifts and they really showed they cared because everything they got me, i had shown them in shops etc that i liked them and wanted to get them when i got paid and i open them up and they had got them for me.
They said i still have a main present to come, which is so nice of them. (at my leaving party)
so the first picture, the flip flops are from accessorize and they are £12 (they are super cute)
2nd picture, flip flops from peacocks £10 and the necklace also from peacocks (not sure how much it cost). also i included both the goodbye cards i got.
I'll miss the girls so much, but excited about my new jobs :D

2 comments:

  1. Aww how sweet! Good luck at your new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww that was super sweet of them to do that for u :)

    ReplyDelete